As the Headteacher of Harlington, I believe in a better tomorrow, and by working together we are able to fulfill this goal by;
- Putting our students at the heart of everything we do
- Inspiring our students to be aspirational and to achieve so they can be that BEST version of themselves and thrive in society
- Enabling our students to be confident and positively contribute to society
- Educating students to live by what they wish to achieve by holding standards high and expectations even higher
I am honored to be taking Harlington School through its next phase by building upon the strong foundations that already exist and widening the opportunities that we provide for students. I am proud to be part of our story that creates a better tomorrow.
By choosing Harlington School for your child, you are joining us on this mission and you agree to the support, development and expectations provided for your child and agree to uphold our values, ethos and standards.
To create this vision and enable every student in our care to be the BEST version of themselves I ask;
- Every colleague to commit to this vision
- Every student to commit to this vision
- Every parent to commit to this vision
By committing to this journey we are connecting together. Together we are listening to each other, reflecting on our vision, learning from every interaction and believing in creating better. We will create a story that will represent the world we want for our children.