The role will play a pivotal part in the development of a strategic approach to technology enhanced learning at Harlington; using Microsoft 365 as the central driver for this. They will provide staff with training and encourage them to innovate and use technology to its full potential, as well as giving advice on pedagogic practices and curriculum design. The role holder will lead the scoping, testing and implementation of new digital learning technologies, initiatives and processes, including taking a proactive approach to continuous improvement and evaluating the effectiveness of the schools’ digital learning platform. The post holder will also be responsible for identifying and facilitating the sharing of best practice in the development of resources supporting digital learning activities in the Schools.
The key purpose of this role is to build on the output from a recent IT review to develop a cohesive, engaging and deliverable set of IT, Data and Digital strategies that reflect the values. The post holder will lead our information technology and digital innovation across the organisation, creating a sustainable model for IT infrastructure. You will be focused on innovation and improvement of the business systems and processes including:
To assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating:
a) Teaching and learning
b) Curriculum planning
c) Continuing professional development
d) Team building.
To promote and ensure positive pupil approaches to learning through:
a) High expectations.
b) Exceptional teaching.
c) A stimulating learning environment.
d) An emphasis on learning.
- To be a key leader in establishing systems and procedures to develop digital pedagogy to inspire teaching and learning across all curriculum areas.
- To consistently deliver and promote proven strategies and support colleagues, both on a 1-2-1 basis and in groups, to develop digital pedagogy and practice in order to improve the quality of learning and teaching with the specific aim of securing outstanding teaching and student outcomes.
- To work with respective staff on all aspects above and to respond to school priorities.
- To assist the senior leaders in strategically analysing data produced by the organisation.
- To make recommendations to the School’s leadership team based on data analysis.
Applications are to be made electronically using the school application form available below. All enquiries and applications via email only to: email@example.com. Applicants can also apply via TES. If you require any further information or wish to discuss this role in more detail please contact the Director of HR and Admin, Vanessa Chettiar via the recruitment email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required. No agency enquiries. CVs alone will not be accepted.