It is an exciting time to join the team at Harlington School. With a new Headteacher in post since Summer 2022, a new building opening in Autumn 2023 and a new vision for the school, it is the perfect time to join our journey. Harlington is a happy, successful and oversubscribed school, where staff retention rates are excellent. We are a dynamic and passionate team of associate and teaching staff, who put the students in our Harlington family at the heart of everything we do. We employ colleagues who have a passion for working in a diverse, multicultural school.
LINE OF RESPONSIBILITY
The administrative assistant will be directly reporting to the Director of HR & Admin.
THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- is required to support and encourage the school’s ethos and its objectives, policies and procedures as agreed by the governing body.
- shall uphold the school’s policy in respect of child protection and safeguarding matters.
- shall be subject to all relevant statutory and institutional requirements.
- may be required to perform any other reasonable tasks after consultation.
We are looking for an individual who hold the following areas of experience and take responsibility for:
- Assisting with all aspects of the development and effective operation of the administrative function within the school, including that of its extended facilities.
- Assisting with the management of the school’s office and reception area, assisting during periods of staff absence as required.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with all students, parents/carers, colleagues, suppliers, contractors and other colleagues.
Applications are to be made electronically using the school application form found below. All enquiries and applications via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any further information or wish to discuss this role in more detail please contact the Director of HR and Admin, Vanessa Chettiar via the recruitment email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required. No agency enquiries. CVs alone will not be accepted.